* A device that shows us on LCD displays 12 levels of a drilling or tank level.
* The user programm device for the depth of each electrode separately, of high- minimum level of built-float.
* The settings that the user has placed the device persist after discontinuation of supply.
* Combined with hanging electrodes.
* Works with low voltage to the electrodes 12Vol alternating protects and does not create electrolysis phenomenon and salts to the electrodes.
Supply voltage: 230 V ac ~ / 50HZ
Contact relay output: 10A 250V ~
Select Float Level: 12 programmable levels
Illustration: LCD liquid crystal display
Protection class: IR20V
Operating temperature: -20 +50 C (-4 +122 F)
Indicative float: relay ON- OFF indicator on the display
Housing: Self extinguishing plastic box